RCI • Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- Established commercial finish subcontractor specializing in flooring, tile, and millwork is seeking a well-qualified candidate to join our growing team.
- Construction is difficult, challenging, rewarding, interesting, and even dangerous.
- Most individuals within the industry are not that intelligent, are underachievers, too general, and cannot communicate effectively.
- We are looking to hire the exact opposite.
- If you are intelligent, detail oriented, take ownership of your problems, and are a critical thinker who knows how to communicate effectively— We want you to join the team!
Project Manager Millwork Division:
Manage production and installation of casework, millwork and related products. Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Close-out project on-time. Develop and manage project schedules including organizing shop actives and field activates. Interface with contractors, owners, and customers. Manage multiple projects. Manage project budgets and how they relate to contract values.
- Work in an office environment in order to produce the required paperwork and maintain required files on an electronic data system
- Operate all required software to deliver the desired reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Communicate using clear and concise directions in order to complete work assignments
- Complete all required daily, weekly and monthly paperwork in a timely and effective manner with little or no corrections from the General Manager and Owner.
- Respond positively to any inquires and/or complaints from the General Manager, Field Supervisors, Clients, and Owner.
- Make decisions based on all available facts, situations and other resources, such as their General Manager, Field Supervisors, and Owner that result in the resolution of the problems at hand
- Reason out any situation that prohibits the effective completion of the Office department’s workflow in the absence of the General Manager
- Manage a variety of activities simultaneously
- Complete jobs from start to finish
- Anticipate problems on the job before they happen in order to avoid wasted time and materials
- Maintain confidentiality and be above reproach with regards to all company financial matters
- Review Proposal with Contract and Plans to determine scope of work
- Oversee the development of shop drawings and related project submittals
- Check material availability and order samples as required.
- Review the first draft of shop drawings prior to submittal (review all re-submittals prior to submitting)
- Prepare submittal package
- Receive approved submittal package and proceed accordingly
- Field measure / Schedule field measure by another company representative
- Oversee shop drawing revisions based upon field verified dimensions
- Oversee preparation of production package
- Track profitability in real-time as the project progresses
- Order Material and Hardware as needed
- Oversee shop production and movement of job
- Coordinate and schedule delivery and installation
- The document, Submit and Track all change order requests by Contractor or Owner.
- Submit RFI’s as needed
- Sales, Estimates, and Proposals as requested by Clients
- Subcontractor Management
- Review Pricing / Budgets / Subcontracts / Payment Schedule
- Check Scope of Work
- Expected Jobsite cleanliness
- Tool Storage on site
- Coordination with other trades scope
- Respect to client property
- Subcontractor Packet for Field Superintendent
- Performance Measurements
- Quality of finished jobs meet or exceed standards
- Deadlines are met or exceeded
- Customer satisfaction was met and exceeded
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management for MILLWORK AND MILLWORK RELATED finishes.
- Architectural-Engineering experience is a plus.
- High Proficiency on computers- Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe. Experience with on screen takeoff estimating software needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- Day shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Costa Mesa, CA 92627 (Preferred)
- Millwork Carpentry PM or estimating: 5 years (Required)
- Drivers license (Required0